May 21, 2013

Things You Probably Don't Know About Me And If You Do Then You Are A Stalker Or You're My Mom And If You are My Mom, Hi Mom

-I always use the last/biggest stall in the bathroom (please tell me I am not the only one who does this)
-Apparently I'm missing the asparagus pee smell gene (hey I'm not complaining)
-I have two dark splotches on my left leg
-I once fell out of a helicopter (and broke my leg)
-The only show i have ever finished start to end is Dead Like Me
-I have kissed a total of eight people
-I had my first kiss at age four (he was 3, we share the same birthday, February 14th)
-I have a picture of it
-I have a group record in the Guinness Book Of World Records for the worlds largest scavenger hunt (GISHWHES)
-I am writing a comic book
-I have a speech impediment (not an accent like a lot of people think)
-I was born on a Tuesday
-I almost drowned once
-I had Absonce Seizures when I was a kid (but I grew out of them)
-I often pass out if I start bleeding
-I kind of like skunk smell (although I probably wouldn't like it if a skunk sprayed me)
-I used to chew a pack of gum a day (yes I was a pack a day girl)
-I put BBQ sauce on everything (seriously I do)
-I have read The Thief Lord 13 times
-My first concert was A Capella
-I am home schooled
-I have a pet cockatiel (named after Peregrine Took from Lord Of The Rings)
-I once had my nose pierced
-also my ears
-I was born in Ames Iowa (not in East L.A.)
-My i-pod volume has to end with a two (2,12,22,32,42,52,62,72,82,92, ideally 52, 62 and 72)
-I have a toothbrush at Cara's house
-I have loud drinking noises
-I eat my food from the outside in even if it's in a bowl
-I don't like soup

This is all I can think of right now, there are a ton of other things that I have suddenly slipped my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Comment! Comment